Mar 12, 2020
In this episode, host Nalin talks about how Social Media is NOT a sales channel. Nalin shares a 3 step process on how to bring in your crowdfunding!
- [1:11] People say they have gone through the preparation phase and they go to launch their campaign but not being successful.
- [2:21] The main reason it isn’t working is because Social Media isn’t a sales channel.
- [4:05] Email definitely is king around here when it comes to crowdfunding.
- [5:05] There is a 3 step process or formula to building your crowdfunding!
- [5:39] The first step is, you want to build a list with individuals that are of buying intent.
- [6:49] Buying Intent is someone who actually signs up for an email to find out where they can actually purchase the product.
- [8:12] The second step is, to conduct a pre-launch warm up with friends, family, followers and fans.
- [8:45] Just tell the people on your list, friends, family and followers how they show support for you and your project.
- [10:50] The third step is, to build value and urgency in your emails.
- [11:02] By building value is when someone comes to your page and sees that reward, feels like they are getting a lot for the price.
- [13:06] By creating urgency, you want to show that there are a limited amount of spaces or different reward tiers within your campaign.
- [14:45] But the best news is that this blueprint and step process can work for every category out there.
Get out there, start collecting emails and start implementing that 3 step process!